fσllσw мɛ

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

YOUR FEATURE ARE VERY VERY UNIQUE :)
___________________________________
lalala today play with my old school friends hahas
quite boring eh.. just play game xD play GTA hahas ;x
driving ferrari ,lamborghini,benz, and many cars haha quite fun
kill ppls haha ;D! LOL
kinda childish game ;D haha.. long time didn't touch it GTA San Andreas baahha!
___________________________________________
ma birthday is around the corner.. just my beloved cousin ,keswin tan
care about it
haaha he just ask me invite some friend to my house to celebrate it..
i just hope i can earlier celebrate it but i have no idea how i could celebrate it without anyone or just my self celebrate it haha! ..
no one care about it .. even if my mum dad bro & sis haha.. maybe just have a surprise after this?
i don't know! haha as ytd my post.. maybe i don't know many thing .. sorry..forgive me..iloveyou..thank you! ;D
hmm.. today tuitioin i have learn something.. ;D
[curiosity kills the cat]
hahas.. and this [we human,creature of curiosity ,were curious what the crowd was showing great interest ]
bla bla bla.. when you did a good things..you can write
[as the saying goes,one good turn deserve another.]
lalala actually i don't know what i am writing .. just think what write what.. thats all haha bai bai good night!miss ya ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment