fσllσw мɛ

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

maybe you love him ? haha idk
now, i hope i can stop care bout you .
maybe you'll be more happy without me or [friend with me]u told me
haha.. please .. idk why i am still ____you
i wish i can forgot about it right now.
blahhhhhh maybe last year u love me before?idk
i just know i am still love you when i know you till now haha..
and now i have to give up.no more choice.. ;)
i said maybe u love me before .thats because u said i love you to me
and call me babe ,dear or anything else. but today i must forget about it
maybe u just playing with me.
well, recently stay at home quite boring haha
tmr my old school friends will come my house ;D haha!
weeeeeee !shooooooo [boring day] bai bai !plaaaaaay ;)
and my birthday is coming soon! don't know who can celebrate with me D;
friends i scare date them .all busy like business boy/gal. haha..
maybe got many things that i don't know! forgive me thank you ;)
sorry _forgive me _i love you _thank you ____________

No comments:

Post a Comment