fσllσw мɛ

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

hay guyssssssss.. :)
how are you!
fine?

hahah! i finally know why that i hard to become fatter then now!!! =[
i eat many many.. all become waste product nvm
after eat too much..
sick..
eat junk food or curry?
noway.. my pimples..
so i already changed my self 90% already :D cause i already can stop eat curry either chili :D
but sometimes still got eeat larrh :D

hahaha ..
and i always jogging , ride bicycle , play basketball :)
but my body still not well.. :x

last saturday.. my bro and i already bought a new phone! :3
so.. both of us using XPeria x) hoohoohoo!!
Vivaz Pro is already old :D i don't want !

and my bro also ask me some question ..:)
i say nvm just let it.. everything will be fine :D haha
i will try to take it easyyyy.

ohhh i am sooo bored .. recently i drive also almost traffic accident
and my daddy and mummy keep scold me.. and i more hurt..
sick nvm keep get scolded by them LOL

last sunday after back from KL i straight run to my room and sleep .
nth i can thnk much.. no brush teeth no wash face :x
hahah

and sunday i also bought a new pants and belt ..

ahahaha

what can i do nowww :x PLS TELL MEE

No comments:

Post a Comment