fσllσw мɛ

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hayhayhay!I MISS YOU!!! Do you?

haha.. Recently i try to stop play FaceBook and Games..^^
how about you?!

my reason is because i am doing my home work!
KH WOOD Project! ^^
thats it!



is it nice?! :D hahaha
drop a comment at chat box please! ^^

ahahaha its a most special KH Project of mine..^^
and i finally finished at 16/4/2011 about 1pm.
i play soo happy and sad now..
i got 2 more folio haven't done!
i want copy my friend's folio.. but i ask him photocopy for me
but he didn't.. sighhh! that's all my fault..
didn't do homework..
Monday, i must be given this folio to teacher..or will get mark of discipline! =[

gosh.. i already 2 marks now =[!maybe or higher than that..

and.. i miss you guys that always chat with me ^^
long time didn't chat already! how are you! :D

rmb find me!! david_0323@live.com !

______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment