fσllσw мɛ

Sunday, March 27, 2011

YEah! Saturday morning it's quite qi gek!
when my bro [ge che] cause wanna fast arrive pekan to fetch my daddy
haha..~! suddenly he shout:OH MY GOSH! i though what just happen in front there..~
i look here look there..~! woah xD.. thats it! my dream car ferrari!!!!
wooow!speed so fast man x) hahas..~ thats what my bro shouuut :D
hahas..~!

and after that about 12 we came back to kuantan..~
and about 2pm we start off to KL :) on the way to KL
is soo bored..~ nothing can see.. i mean no car like ferrari .. lembo...~
hahah :D but nvm..~ when in KL i saw 2 lamborghini! gallardo~ :)))
yeeeeeeehehee!! manyyy audi Q7..~Audi TT huh many @.@

and maybe next week go kl again?:D
hahas..~ actually yesterday is my mummy and daddy's wedding anniversary!!
then we celebrate it together..~my bday~ my bro bday~ and my mum and dad's wedding anniversary :D hahas..~yeah..~

uhh.. coming soon..~ :) haha iamsoootired!goodnight guys! baibai ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment